Posts Tagged ‘free download’
Hydrogen is an advanced drum machine for GNU/Linux. It’s main goal is to bring professional yet simple and intuitive pattern-based drum programming.
Available on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
PDFCreator is a free tool to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application.
- Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc.
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
- And the best: PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
Here comes new VLC 1.0.0 ( Goldeneye )
Free for windows, mac osx, linux and bsd.
Growl is a global notification system for the Mac OS X and Windows operating system. Applications can use Growl to display small notifications about events which the user deems important, in a consistent manner. This allows users to fully control their notifications, application developers to spend little time creating notifications, and Growl developers to concentrate on the usability of notifications.
Screenshot growl on Mac OSX
For Mac OSX http://growl.info/
For Windows http://www.growlforwindows.com/gfw/apps.aspx
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008.
Same as required by supported operating systems.
Squash allows resizing of images in a batch mode. It is friendly and usable and does one thing well – resizing images. It is a multi-threaded application and is designed to run on Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Portable and cross platform
- Emphasis on an effective user interface design
- Multi threaded
Squash was designed to be able to quickly and easily resize images in a batch mode. It can be placed on a USB stick and used on the go!
Available for Linux, Windows and Mac